Chocolate Fondue Recipe: Easy Chocolate Fondue at Home
- 10 1⁄2 oz chopped 57% organic dark chocolate bars
- 3⁄4 cup heavy cream
*The components of this recipe are gluten-free. The chocolate bars recommended for use are made with gluten-free ingredients. Please note that all products are manufactured in the same factory as products that may contain allergens. Although we employ good manufacturing practices to minimize cross-contact, we do not guarantee any product is entirely free of minute traces of wheat, soy, tree nuts, or peanuts.
For dipping, we recommend trying one or all of the following:
- Gourmet marshmallows
- Bite size cookies
- Pound cake
- Rice Krispy Treats
- Short bread
- Bring heavy cream to a boil and pour immediately over chocolate in a large heat-proof bowl.
- Allow cream to sit one minute, then stir slowly with a spatula until chocolate is incorporated and mixture is smooth.
- Keep warm in a fondue pot or double boiler.
- Using fondue forks or skewers, dip fruit, pound cake, donuts, marshmallows, or cookies into fondue. Enjoy!