Gourmet Hot Fudge Sauce Recipe: Online Chocolate Recipes
Homemade hot fudge sauce is a delicious addition to a bowl of ice cream and perfect for drizzling over fruit, cookies, and other baked goods! Follow this simple recipe for a rich, smooth chocolate sauce.
Yield: 1 recipe of fudge sauce
- 1⁄2 cup sifted unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄3 cup dark brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons sweet butter, cut into small pieces
- pinch of salt
*The components of this recipe are gluten-free. The unsweetened cocoa recommended for use is made with gluten-free ingredients. Please note that all products are manufactured in the same factory as products that may contain allergens. Although we employ good manufacturing practices to minimize cross-contact, we do not guarantee any product is entirely free of minute traces of wheat, soy, tree nuts, or peanuts.
- In a saucepan, stir the cream and butter over medium heat until the cream just comes to a boil.
- Add both sugars and stir until dissolved.
- Reduce heat and add the salt and cocoa. Stir briskly with a whisk until smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Serve immediately or reheat slowly, stirring frequently in the top of a double boiler over hot water, or in a saucepan over very low heat.