White Chocolate & Coconut Ganache Recipe: Gourmet Baking Chocolate Recipes
White Chocolate & Coconut Ganache is a creamy chocolate mixture that can be used to frost cakes and other baked goods, or to whip up a batch of chocolate truffles, which can be coated with cocoa powder, enrobing chocolate, coconut, or anything else you decide would taste good.
- 16 oz white chocolate
- 6 oz coconut milk
- 8 oz shredded, sweet coconut
- Melt chocolate in microwave or double boiler and cool to 90 degrees.
- Add coconut milk and mix well.
- Put mixture aside and let it set up. Do not refrigerate.
- When mixture has set and is firm, place the bowl on top a double boiler or in the microwave until warmed throughout.
- Beat mixture until smooth and creamy.
- Add the shredded coconut and mix well. The consistency should be like spreadable frosting.