Skip to Main Content
- 6 ounces (2 bars) Raspberries & Dark Chocolate Bar or Peppermint Crunch Chocolate Bar, chopped
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon Unsweetened Organic Cocoa
- 2 (14-ounce) cans sweetened condensed coconut milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of kosher salt
- Toppings of your choice (sprinkles, nuts, candy, coconut, dried fruit, crushed cookies)
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture begins to bubble.
- Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture thickens considerably (it should resemble a very thick brownie batter) — approximately 7-8 minutes.
- Transfer batter to a bowl and let cool to room temperature. Prepare all of your toppings while you wait.
- Once the batter has cooled, scoop spoonfuls of the mixture and form into 1-inch balls (if it’s feeling a bit sticky, slightly wet hands will help).
- Roll in toppings to coat. Store in an air-tight container.