Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread Recipe | Lake Champlain Chocolates
Yield: 1 loaf Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄3 cups granulated sugar
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cups chopped chocolate, we recommend our spicy chocolate bar or 72% extra dark chocolate bar
Add pumpkin seeds or nuts!
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease and flour a 9x5 loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, beat together the pumpkin puree, eggs, oil, sugar, water, and vanilla.
- Add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, nutmeg, and salt, stirring just to combine.
- Fold in chopped chocolate, and pour into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Cool on a rack for about 30 minutes, then tip out of the pan and cool completely on the rack. Wrap tightly and store in a cool, dry place.