How to Make Frozen Hot Chocolate
Frozen chocolate drinks are a delicious way to enjoy drinking chocolate, year round! Not too different from chocolate milk, but lighter in texture while richer in chocolate flavor.
3⁄4 cup whole milk
2 1⁄4 oz dark chocolate chips
1 1⁄2 cups ice
How to Make:
• Put whole milk in a small pot and heat over a medium flame while stirring to just below a boil.
• Pour over chocolate and stir until the mixture fully comes together.
• Cool the liquid mix down by refrigerating for about 4 hours. (You can make this part a few days in advance.)
• When you’re ready to make the drink, place the liquid mix and ice in a blender.
• Blend for at least 30-45 seconds, or until everything comes together.
Yield: 16 oz
Tags: Gluten Free*
*The components of this recipe are gluten-free. The dark chocolate chips recommended for use are made with gluten-free ingredients. Please note that, with the exception of our gluten-free chocolate by Blue Bandana Chocolate Maker, all products are manufactured in the same factory as products that may contain allergens. Although we employ good manufacturing practices to minimize cross-contact, we do not guarantee any product is entirely free of minute traces of wheat, soy, tree nuts, or peanuts.