Easy Homemade Chocolate Brownies
This brownie recipe strikes a perfect balance between fudge-style and cakey brownies, and also produces a wonderful crust. The chocolate chips add a super-melty texture and burst of straight chocolate flavor. What's not to love about that?
How to Make:
• Combine with a whisk eggs, cocoa, salt, baking powder, and vanilla extract.
• In a small saucepan over low heat, melt butter. Add sugar and stir with a heat-proof spatula to combine.
• Continue to stir over low heat until mixture is hot (between 115F and 120F).
• Add the butter-sugar mixture to the cocoa-egg mixture.
• Add flour to the mixture; stir to combine.
• Add chocolate; stir to combine.
• Pour batter into a greased 9"x13" pan.
• Bake at 350F for about 30 minutes.
• Allow brownies to cool in pan before cutting (if you can manage to wait!)
Yield: 24 brownies / 9"x13" pan