These fruity-sweet truffles are the perfect complement to truffles made with white chocolate and coconut ganache!
1.5 lb tempered chocolate, dark or milk
6½ oz heavy cream
1½ oz sweet butter
4 oz raspberry jam
How to Make:
• Bring cream, butter, and jam to room temperature.
• Cream butter using a wooden spoon or spatula — do not whip.
• Temper the chocolate, reserving 1/2 lb for coating truffles when finished.
• Add butter and completely mix. Next, add the heavy cream and raspberry jam.
• Let cool for 1 to 2 hours and roll into 1/2 oz balls.
• Coat in the tempered chocolate reserved earlier, or roll in high-quality cocoa powder.