White Chocolate and Coconut Ganache
Ganache is a creamy chocolate mixture that can be used to frost cakes and other baked goods, or to whip up a batch of chocolate truffles, which can be coated with cocoa powder, enrobing chocolate, coconut, or anything else you decide would taste good.
16 oz white chocolate
6 oz coconut milk
8 oz shredded, sweet coconut
How to Make:
• Melt chocolate in microwave or double boiler and cool to 90 degrees.
• Add coconut milk and mix well.
• Put mixture aside and let it set up. Do not refrigerate.
• When mixture has set and is firm, place the bowl on top a double boiler or in the microwave until warmed throughout.
• Beat mixture until smooth and creamy.
• Add the shredded coconut and mix well. The consistency should be like spreadable frosting.