Recently added item(s)
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Made in Vermont,
72% Dark Chocolate Squares - Fair Trade CertifiedWhen it comes to dark chocolate, 72% cocoa is just right — not too bitter, not too sweet. Featuring notes of baked brownie, roasted cocoa, and dried fruit, our newest organic dark chocolate bar is now available in easy-to-share squares. Perfect for treating friends and colleagues, or creating a candy buffet for your next party or event. Made in Vermont, fair trade certified and 100% organic.
Organic Dark Chocolate Squares - 72% cocoa content
• Contains approx. 100 squares
• Fair for Life certified — made with 100% Fair Trade ingredients
• All ingredients certified USDA organic by QAI
• All contents vegan (may contain traces of milk, visit our FAQ page to learn more)
Call us Monday - Friday 8:30am-5:00pm EST
Extended Hours for Valentine's Day:Saturday - Sunday (Feb 4-5 & Feb 11-12) 9:00am - 2:00pm EST
or Send a Message
It’s easy to order and send these irresistible chocolates! Below is a map of the number of days it takes to ship from Lake Champlain Chocolates in Vermont. Orders placed by 2pm ET will ship the same day (Monday-Friday).
Shipping and Handling (Per Address)
2-Day and Next Day Air Service: For Next Day Air service, add $19.50 to the above ground rates.For 2-Day Air service, add $11.50 to the above ground rates.
Your order will arrive in perfect condition, guaranteed. If you aren't satisfied, for any reason, simply return your order for a prompt refund or replacement, whichever you prefer.
• We pack each box with special insulation and gel ice as needed. Each package comes surrounded by Lake Champlain Chocolates’ signature tissue paper and with a personalized gift card.
• Please note that we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes. You must provide a street address for your order. Be sure to include appropriate suite or apartment numbers when necessary to ensure proper delivery.
• Due to the perishable nature of our chocolates, we are not able to ship outside of the U.S.
Great tasting, smooth, not bitter, yet not too sweet. Just right, plus fair trade and organic. How can you go wrong?
(Posted on 6/29/15)
* Required Fields
We have all kinds of sweet discounts and the chance to win chocolates each month!
Find us at Lake Champlain Chocolates 750 Pine Street Burlington, VT 05401