Recently added item(s)
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Made in Vermont,
Organic Dark ChocolateConvenient luxury in bite-size treats perfect for covert indulgences or serious snacking. For everyone from children to chocolate connoisseurs.Pure 57% cocoa content dark chocolate coins individually wrapped in embossed Italian gold foil. Net Wt. 5.8 oz
Organic Dark Chocolate Coins - 57% cocoa content
• Approx. 20 foil-wrapped pieces
• Each approx. 1-3/8" diameter and 1/4" thick
• All contents vegan (may contain traces of milk, visit our FAQ page to learn more)
• Fair for Life certified — made with 100% Fair Trade ingredients
• All ingredients certified USDA organic by QAI
• Wrapped in a clear gift bag tied with a ribbon
Call us Monday - Friday 8:30am-5:00pm EST
or Send a Message
It’s easy to order and send these irresistible chocolates! Below is a map of the number of days it takes to ship from Lake Champlain Chocolates in Vermont. Orders placed by 2pm ET will ship the same day (Monday-Friday).
Shipping and Handling (Per Address)
2-Day and Next Day Air Service: For Next Day Air service, add $19.50 to the above ground rates.For 2-Day Air service, add $11.50 to the above ground rates.
Your order will arrive in perfect condition, guaranteed. If you aren't satisfied, for any reason, simply return your order for a prompt refund or replacement, whichever you prefer.
• We pack each box with special insulation and gel ice as needed. Each package comes surrounded by Lake Champlain Chocolates’ signature tissue paper and with a personalized gift card.
• Please note that we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes. You must provide a street address for your order. Be sure to include appropriate suite or apartment numbers when necessary to ensure proper delivery.
• Due to the perishable nature of our chocolates, we are not able to ship outside of the U.S.
* Required Fields
We have all kinds of sweet discounts and the chance to win chocolates each month!
Find us at Lake Champlain Chocolates 750 Pine Street Burlington, VT 05401