- Shipping and Handling Costs Per Recipient Address
- Easter Ordering Deadlines
- Number of Days to Ship UPS Ground
- 100% Guarantee
- Delivery Options
- Saturday Shipping Policy
- Summer Shipping Policy
- Special Handling
- Sales Tax
Shipping and Handling Costs Per Recipient Address:
|$25.00 and under||$7.95|
|$25.01 to $38.00||$8.95|
|$38.01 to $50.00||$9.95|
|$50.01 to $75.00||$12.95|
|$75.01 to $100.00||$14.95|
|$100.01 to $150.00||$16.95|
|$150.01 to $200.00||$19.95|
|$200.01 to $250.00||$24.95|
|$250.01 to $500.00||$29.95|
|$500.01 to $1,000.00||$59.95|
|$1,000.01 to $9,999.99||$99.95|
2-Day and Next Day Air Service:
• For Next Day Air service, add $19.50 to the above ground rates.
• For 2-Day Air service, add $11.50 to the above ground rates.
• Hawaii, Florida & Alaska must always ship 2-Day or Next Day.
*Please note: When shipping to Alaska, these services are not guaranteed; remote areas will take longer.
Easter Ordering Deadlines - Standard (Ground) Delivery
For arrival by Friday 4/3, see map below. Expedited shipping is also available through 4/1; view details.
To ship via UPS Standard to the following states, order by 2pm ET on:
Order by 2pm ET on:
Friday, March 27 - Standard to AZ, CA, ID, MT, NM, NV, OR, TX, UT, WA, and WY
Monday, March 30 - Standard to AR, CO, KS, LA, MO, MS, ND, NE, OK, and SD
Tuesday, March 31 - Standard to AL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KY, MI, MN, NC, SC, TN, and WI
Wednesday, April 1 - Standard to DC, DE, MD, NJ, NY, OH, PA, VA, and WV
Thursday, April 2 - Standard to CT, MA, ME, NH, RI, and VT
Wednesday, April 1 - 2-Day Delivery to all 50 States
Thursday, April 2 - Next Day Delivery to all 50 States
Note: Late deliveries are always possible, but we've done our best to ensure they're as infrequent as possible.
Number of Days to Ship UPS Standard (Ground)
Below is a map of the number of days it takes to ship from Lake Champlain Chocolates in Vermont. Orders placed by 2pm ET will ship the same business day. If you are shipping to an address outside of New England, there may be additional shipping charges to expedite your order so it doesn't melt in transit. See our Summer Shipping Policy for details.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Your order will arrive in perfect condition, guaranteed. If you aren't satisfied, for any reason, simply return your order for a prompt refund or replacement, whichever you prefer.
We ship exclusively with UPS, and transit times vary by destination (see map above). Orders placed after 2pm ET will ship on the next business day.
Standard (Ground) deliveries are made on weekdays only, and take 1-6 business days to arrive. For an additional charge, 2-Day (delivery within 2 business days), Next Day (delivery within one business day), and Saturday Shipping are available. Note: Late deliveries are always possible, but we’ve done our best to ensure they’re as infrequent as possible.
Saturday Shipping Policy
Saturday delivery is intended for residential addresses. You may choose this option for delivery at a place of business only if you are certain that the business will be open. Please include the name of the business in the address. Note: You must call us to arrange for Saturday delivery; the cost is $27.50 in addition to standard ground shipping.
*Unfortunately, this option is not available for hospitals, as most will not process deliveries on a Saturday.
Summer Shipping Policy
For shipments to warm weather destinations and during the summer months, we must take extra precautions to prevent your chocolates from melting in transit.
May 1 — September 15
Orders can ship on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday (we don't ship on Friday because your chocolates would sit on a truck over the weekend and melt!). Available summer shipping options:
UPS Standard (Ground) - regular shipping rates apply
• Available only to New England states (CT, MA, ME, NH, RI, VT)
UPS Next Day - add $19.50 to regular rates (automatically added at checkout)
• Available to Midwest & Northern states (AK, CO, DC, DE, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MD, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, SD, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY)
• Available to Southern & Western states (AL, AR, AZ, CA, FL, GA, HI, LA, MS, NC, NM, NV, OK, TX, TN, SC)
Because chocolates are perishable, we take special care to make sure they arrive in perfect condition. Each box is packed with insulation and gel ice, as needed. And inside each box, every package is wrapped in Lake Champlain Chocolates’ signature tissue paper, and includes your personalized gift message.
*During the summer months, and for shipments to warm destinations, please refer to our summer shipping policy.
Local and state sales tax is charged on orders (both on merchandise and shipping charges) being shipped to addresses in Colorado and New York State. These tax rates vary by city and county. For specific amounts, please call 1-800-465-5909.
• Please note that we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes. You must provide a street address for your order. Be sure to include appropriate suite or apartment numbers, when necessary, to ensure proper delivery.
• Deliveries are made on weekdays; to make sure your chocolates arrive in perfect condition, we may choose not to ship an order over the weekend.
• Due to the perishable nature of our chocolates, we are not able to ship outside of the U.S.