How Big, Really, is Our Giant Easter Bunny?
Easter is coming up quickly, and nothing celebrates Easter better than our giant Easter Bunny, affectionately called Mr. Goodtime Bunny, who is made with over three pounds of chocolate. In fact, when the chocolate is poured into the molds to make him, the molds have to be left for several hours before he dries. But, without seeing one in person and picking one up, it’s hard to conceptualize exactly how much he weighs or just how big he is. To give you a better idea, we’ve come up with a list of things that weigh the same as our Mr. Goodtime Bunny:
- An average broiler chicken – think of all the leftovers you have when you roast a chicken for your family, and convert that in your mind to chocolate.
- 590 pennies – If you have 590 pennies in a jar somewhere, you’ll know that it is not an insignificant weight!
- A human brain – yes, Mr. Goodtime Bunny weighs the same as an average human brain, but unless you have the taste preferences of a zombie, he is much more delicious!
- Half a gallon of milk – our giant Easter bunny is made with milk chocolate, so if you remove the chocolate and sugar, and keep the weight the same, you would end up with half a gallon of milk.
- An Ostrich Egg – just like the one our Easter Bunny is holding, except from an Ostrich.
- Three Guinea Pigs – Not one, not two, but three guinea pigs weigh the same as our bunny (who probably causes less damage, although he may not be quite as soft to pet.)
- A dozen filled donuts – as delicious as filled donuts are, they cannot compare to joy of making your way through over three pounds of Belgian chocolate.
- And here’s a bonus: Our huge Easter Bunny is 16 ¼ inches tall, which is approximately the same length as an average newborn baby.
So get one while it lasts, and when you pick it up, remember to bend with your knees, not with your back!