Recently added item(s)
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Natural, Made in Vermont,
Bulk Organic Chocolate Squares - Fair Trade CertifiedVariety makes life delicious — that’s why this assortment is filled with all five of our organic chocolate squares. And in case you’re sharing, you’ll have a chocolate for every taste in the room. Classic milk and dark, for the chocolate purists. Our extra-dark 70% Peru, for single-origin chocolate lovers. And for the adventurous, a spicy-sweet dark chocolate and an almond milk chocolate sprinkled with sea salt.
175 Assorted Organic Chocolate Squares
• Dark Spicy Aztec - 57% cocoa content with cayenne, pumpkin seeds, and cinnamon
• Milk Sea Salt & Almonds - 43% cocoa content with roasted almonds and sea salt
• Dark Chocolate - 57% cocoa content
• Milk Chocolate - 38% cocoa content
• Peruvian Dark Chocolate - 70% cocoa content
• All ingredients certified USDA organic by QAI
• Total piece count approx. 175
Call us Monday - Friday 8:30am-5:00pm EST
or Send a Message
It’s easy to order and send these irresistible chocolates! Below is a map of the number of days it takes to ship from Lake Champlain Chocolates in Vermont. Orders placed by 2pm ET will ship the same day (Monday-Friday).
Shipping and Handling (Per Address)
2-Day and Next Day Air Service: For Next Day Air service, add $19.50 to the above ground rates.For 2-Day Air service, add $11.50 to the above ground rates.
Your order will arrive in perfect condition, guaranteed. If you aren't satisfied, for any reason, simply return your order for a prompt refund or replacement, whichever you prefer.
• We pack each box with special insulation and gel ice as needed. Each package comes surrounded by Lake Champlain Chocolates’ signature tissue paper and with a personalized gift card.
• Please note that we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes. You must provide a street address for your order. Be sure to include appropriate suite or apartment numbers when necessary to ensure proper delivery.
• Due to the perishable nature of our chocolates, we are not able to ship outside of the U.S.
How do you bring a little bit of Vermont to an out of state wedding? These worked well for son #2 so planning the same for son #1's wedding this month!
(Posted on 6/2/15)
* Required Fields
We have all kinds of sweet discounts and the chance to win chocolates each month!
Find us at Lake Champlain Chocolates 750 Pine Street Burlington, VT 05401