Visit Our Chocolate Factory
Coming to Vermont? Visit us at our Factory Store and take in the aromas and sights — not to mention free samples — of a real chocolate factory! Learn all about how chocolate is made. Watch us craft truffles, caramels, butter crunch, and more. You might even see a giant bunny or a flock of chocolate turkeys being hatched.
After the tour, when you’re ready to tie on an apron and make your own bars, sign up for a class at the South End Kitchen at Lake Champlain Chocolates.
Factory Tours: 750 Pine Street, Burlington, VT
- This free, through-the-window tour is offered on the hour.
- Winter tours run Monday through Friday, from 11am to 2pm (last tour begins at 2pm).
- During peak season, tours fill to capacity — please arrive early to ensure your spot.
- Can't make a tour during the week? Join us every Saturday for a free chocolate tasting seminar at 3pm.
- While everyone is welcome, this tour is best suited for visitors over the age of seven.
- Groups under 10 people do not need a reservation.
- For Group Tours of 10 people or more, a reservation is required, and tours occur on the half hour. All reservations must be made at least three days before you plan to visit our factory. Please call 802-264-2148 to make a reservation. Our space can safely accommodate a maximum of 35 people per tour. Groups with a reservation must arrive 10 minutes early. If your entire group does not arrive 10 minutes early, we may be unable to accommodate your reservation.
- Production schedule changes daily. Even though tours are scheduled during production hours, we cannot guarantee that specific production areas will be in operation when you visit.
- Hours are subject to change. Please refer to this page for tour time updates and/or cancellations.
- Selection and prices at our retail stores may vary from those found on lakechamplainchocolates.com.
- If you have any questions, please call us at 802-864-1807.
Classes at the South End Kitchen: 716 Pine Street, Burlington, VT
- Have even more fun with chocolate in our experiential kitchen, just next door to the factory.
- Learn to make your own chocolate bars with Lake Champlain Chocolates' instructors.
- While everyone is welcome in our classes, an adult will want to accompany children under the age of nine.
- View our class schedule here, or check out this fun video.