Visit Our Chocolate Factory
Coming to Vermont? Visit us in person at our Factory Store and take in the aromas, sights, and flavors — not to mention free samples — of a real chocolate factory! See chocolates made right before your eyes, from chocolate truffles to organic chocolate bars, dark chocolate sea salt caramels, almond butter crunch, and our best-selling Vermont chocolate gifts. And depending on the time of year, you might even catch us making a giant chocolate easter bunny, some Valentine’s Day chocolate hearts, or a flock of adorable chocolate turkeys. There’s only one way to find out what’s being made today, and that’s to drop by the factory for a free tour! After the tour, if you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and tie on an apron, sign up for a class at the South End Kitchen at Lake Champlain Chocolates.
Tour Information: 750 Pine Street, Burlington, VT
- This free, through-the-window factory tour is offered on the hour.
- Our Summer tour schedule runs on the hour Monday through Friday, from 10am to 2pm (last tour beginning at 2pm).
- During peak season, our tours fill to capacity, so please arrive early to ensure your spot.
- Can't make a tour during the week? Join us every Saturday for a free chocolate tasting seminar at 3pm.
- While everyone is welcome, our tours are best suited for visitors over the age of seven.
- If you have any questions, please call us at 802-864-1807.
Classes at the South End Kitchen: 716 Pine Street, Burlington, VT
- Have even more fun with chocolate in our experiential kitchen across the street.
- Learn to make your own chocolate bars with Lake Champlain Chocolates' instructors.
- While everyone is welcome at our Chocolate Bar Classes, an adult will want to accompany children under the age of nine.
- View our Chocolate Bar Making class schedule here, or check out this fun video
- Groups under 10 people do not need a reservation.
- For Group Tours of 10 people or more, a reservation is required, and tours occur on the half hour. All reservations must be made at least three days before you plan to visit our factory. Please call 802-264-2148 to make a reservation. Our space can safely accommodate a maximum of 35 people per tour. Groups with a reservation must arrive 10 minutes early. If your entire group does not arrive 10 minutes early, we may be unable to accommodate your reservation.
- Please note that our production schedule changes daily, so there's only one way to find out what’s being made today - drop by the factory. Even though tours are scheduled during production hours, we cannot guarantee that specific production areas will be in operation when you visit.
- Please note that our hours are subject to change, so refer to this page for tour time updates and/or cancellations.
- Selection and prices at our retail stores may vary from those found on lakechamplainchocolates.com.